WE'RE HERE TO HELP GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS
You may have heard from a family member or co-worker how chiropractic care helped them. Maybe you’ve even done some online research, but you haven’t yet taken the next step.
If going to the chiropractor is a new experience for you, don’t worry! We’re here to help you shed your pain and get back on your feet.
What will happen at my first chiropractor appointment?
During your first visit to our practice, you’ll get to know Dr. Barone – and he’ll get to know you. Being comfortable with your provider and their personalized care plan is the first step to better health.
Your first visit entails:
- A bit of paperwork – we’ll need basic medical information to get you started on your path to pain-free living,
- A physical examination and x-rays, if necessary, to learn more about the cause of your pain,
- A discussion of your current condition and your goals.
We will take a look at the overall results, and, together, come up with a plan of action specifically for you, including:
- The type of treatments you’ll receive,
- Any preparation that may be necessary before beginning treatment,
- Timeline for expected results,
- Lifestyle changes as needed to help you reach your goals.
With every visit, your immune system is boosted, and your body is able to do what it does best…HEAL!!
If you have any further questions, call give us a call at (360) 428-7883.